Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

my momma's as sweet as SYRUP













My momma and I went to Colorado weeks ago and we had such an adventure. I really wanted to get pictures of the mountains but we never got the chance to exploit all of our resources. But we had time to stop at Syrup, a cute little cafe that serves some of the best breakfast! They are located by the Artisan Center which holds some of my favorite things like sweet smelling candles, Lollia products, and cute magnets. Anyways the real reason for this post is for my momma. Since I missed a post for Mother's Day I wanted to write this!
My mom is so many things. She is a fighter. People got the definition of momma bear from her. She does not go down without giving everything she has. She believes in working hard for what you earn and following through with commitments even when it is uncomfortable. I have learned from her that you help out even when it is not it your own personal best interest. Serving others means you must be considerate and have an open heart. She is one of the best examples of this for me. No matter what time of day or where she is at, she is ALWAYS willing to help me out. Praise be to God for the child she is in Him. I am so thankful that she has accepted his love because she has an overflowing amount that pours onto us (me, Boston, Israel, Solomon, dad, .....) At the end of the day, she has told me, she wants to make sure that I know the Scripture. The truth of God that sets us free. She has poured everything she has into His kingdom because she knows there is more to life than this side of heaven. I can not be more thankful for a mom like this. So Happy (extremely late) Mother's Day Maury Jo, you are the best mom around town, and I love you very much.

Galatians 2:4 "... our freedom that we have in Christ Jesus..."








































No comments:

Post a Comment